Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17

Thread: Cell Phone service out Alltel?

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Sat_morning_QB's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 26th, 2002
    Posts
    430
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cell Phone service out Alltel?

    Was texting the GF and noticed 2 didn't got thru and have a X for the signal tried calling her cell from home and it's not getting thru. Just wonder if this is county wide, I'm in Norton on Alltel.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Cell Phone service out Alltel?

    I guess that is why my wife just called my desk phone.
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Indian09's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 16th, 2005
    Posts
    1,111
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Cell Phone service out Alltel?

    My service went out last night but it came back this morning
    Reeking of awesomeness!

  4. #4
    Inactive Member UTVols2's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2006
    Posts
    5,601
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Cell Phone service out Alltel?

    Alltel has been having some major issues. There was an article in the paper last week talking about it. My sister in law kept trying to call our house last week and I ended up talking to some other lady. They were having issues with Alltel customers calling Verizon land lines and Verizon Cell Phones if I am not mistaken. I wonder if this has anything to do with their move into the new building?
    [IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Sat_morning_QB's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 26th, 2002
    Posts
    430
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Cell Phone service out Alltel?

    as far as I kknow nothing is in that building. You aint been haveing barbecue's and throwing stuff at the tower in your back yard have you, or you neighbor next to it was. lol

  6. #6
    Inactive Member UTVols2's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2006
    Posts
    5,601
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Cell Phone service out Alltel?

    I took a movie back to Movie Starz the other night and the old building is vacant, they have to be somewhere. I haven't been to the new one yet but unless they are running everything out of Wal-Mart they have to be somewhere.

    I do have plenty of BBQ's now and it is very likely that I could chuck one in the neighbors yard but I would throw the ole arm out if I tried to make it up the hill [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img] Next time you are in the neighborhood stop on by the house and we will throw back a couple of brews.

    You don't know of anybody wanting to buy a house up my way do ya?
    [IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member imported_elp6n's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    5,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Cell Phone service out Alltel?

    They've been in the new building beside Sonic for a while now.
    But that's just a retail facility - no operations.
    You'll shoot your eye out.

    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

  8. #8
    Inactive Member ndn_fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 19th, 2006
    Posts
    135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Cell Phone service out Alltel?

    Ah, elp beat me to the answer.

  9. #9
    Inactive Member buckeye_fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 18th, 2006
    Posts
    1,124
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Cell Phone service out Alltel?

    Mine was out late last night as well.
    twas gay.
    [I]I've been very lonely in my isolated tower of indecipherable speech. [/I]

  10. #10
    Inactive Member centennialdawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 10th, 2003
    Posts
    3,263
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Cell Phone service out Alltel?

    Called the wife last week and got some damned motel in Myrtle Beach

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •